Check out the video here: IDEO founder David Kelley talks design, Steve Jobs, cancer and empathy. CBS has disabled embedding, sorry PUGTATO readers, you’ll have to click through!
Reblogged from 9to5mac.com. As many of you know, I have a corporate crush on IDEO and the change they are producing in the business world.
- David Kelley of IDEO talks “design thinking” on 60 Minutes (ted.com)
- ’60 Minutes’ with David Kelley (ideatetowin.com)
- A Content Marketing Innovation Cheat Sheet | Copyblogger (copyblogger.com)
- 10 TED Talks about Creativity and A Free Toolkit to Design Education (classroom-aid.com)
- David Kelley on Creative Confidence (metacool.typepad.com)
- David Kelley: How to build your creative confidence (popalx.wordpress.com)
- What every designer working in a startup needs to know [GigaOM] (gigaom.com)