Do you want to improve employee morale? Would you like greater teamwork, especially across departments? How does elevating your customer service quality — both internally and externally — sound? Here’s a really …
Make Spreading Goodwill a regular part of your workday!
I like these two suggestions for managers and non-managers to improve morale and teamwork: (source http://www.tlnt.com)
1) Notice and acknowledge when others — whether direct reports, peers, or “superiors” — do something really well, give great customer service, or go above and beyond the call of duty.
2) Let people know when you’ve heard others say good things about them.
See on www.tlnt.com
- Employee Morale Booster: Fun Team-Building Ideas (amsterdamprinting.com)
- How to fix employee morale (careeradvisor123.com)
- Teamwork that Works (theresabehenna.wordpress.com)
- Business Debate: Is flexible working the best way to run your business? (sage.co.uk)
- Teamwork (mouldylocks.wordpress.com)
- How Would You Grade Your Enthusiasm? (fromtv2od.com)