Hello PUGTATO readers! Guess where I am creating this post from? The sky! Yep, that’s right. I’m headed back to the states after a lovely winter get away to Mexico. Spending the past few days with limited access to social media and blogging was a challenge, and I am itching at the touchscreen to get a post out before I land in the great U.S.A.
Today I am super excited to share with you a fun post written by Myles Bristowe Chief Marketing Officer at CommCreative. He writes a post every day based on the fortunes from fortune cookies that his readers and twitter followers send in. I just happen to be a twitter follower, and my fortune was featured while I was lounging on the beach in Mexico!
Big thank you to Myles for featuring my submission!
My fortune was, “You will always have luck in your personal affairs.” I loved Myles’s take on it:
“The good luck that you experience in your personal affairs, comes from the good you bring, from the good you create. You are the author of you own good luck.”
What a great sentiment by which to live your life. You are the author, you create the story and you can create possibilities for yourself. So with that I end this short exposé from 30,000 feet in the air. Check out Myles’s whole post featuring yours truly, here.
- Have you seen my Mojo? (pugtato.com)
- Potato, Pugtato. (pugtato.com)
- The Luck Factor [Tina Fotherby] (ecademy.com)
- PUGTATO reaches over 1000 Creativity Fanatics in 4 months! (pugtato.com)
- Moving to Encourage Good Fortune (themidlifesecondwife.com)
- Fortune cookie (reineazzi.wordpress.com)
- Why Do People Tell Actors to “Break a Leg”? (neatorama.com)