It’s a good day here at PUGTATO HQ. As of last night, PUGTATO hit a milestone, reaching over 1000 creativity fanatics! I am thrilled!
Thank you to all who have read PUGTATO, commented and reached out to me.
I look forward to our time together in 2013. Get ready to see what’s hot in health care, patient experience, and the latest of my ongoing 52 week creativity challenge, “PUGTATO’S KITCHEN WORKOUTS“.
In honor of my favorite (and the best) news reporter of all time, Stephen Colbert, I’ll do my very best keep it interesting and pithy. Along with CREATIVITY IN HEALTHCARE, there’s more “MOJO” and “CREATIVE CHALLENGE” postings coming your way full of content to boost creativity and happiness in your personal and professional life.
- Have you seen my Mojo? (pugtato.com)
- Team Oncology vs. Cancer: The World Series (pugtato.com)
- Kitchen Workout #11: Pugtato’s Asian Noodle Soup (pugtato.com)
- Are you there, Pharma? It’s me, Liz. Part 3: making real change (pugtato.com)
- Getting creative with breast cancer screening. (pugtato.com)
- It’s Pie Season! (pugtato.com)
- Like M.C. Hammer Said, “You Can’t Touch This”. (pugtato.com)
One thought on “PUGTATO reaches over 1000 Creativity Fanatics in 4 months!”